Thursday, November 4, 2010

Amy + Jamie

I haven't had much time to put much time into blogging, let alone clean my toilets at home!  ;)  However, this morning... I'm just going to take some time to breathe, drink my coffee and talk a little about my wedding favorites.  The first must--shoes.  I love, love, love it when the bride wears fun shoes.  Who needs white shoes?  You'll never wear them again!  Get something you, something loud, something way fun.  I meet so many people on the street who are still talking about Alison Merrill's wedding--you know the one with the cheetah and fuchsia??? Yeah... keep them talking!  Make them remember you!  My second favorite is boots.  I can't wait to get to Lucy and Johnny's big day.  She knows how much I adore those brown boots of hers and so she brought them along!  And yep, we used them in front of an old barn... another memorable one for sure!  


Another favorite of mine--the dress.  Check out Amy's dress in these pics!  She added the strap... yeah... another way cool bonus.  Mackenzie and Logan are coming up soon. She added amber stones to the top of her dress, a perfect touch for their fall outdoor wedding.  


Last favorite (for today) is the location.  For Amy and Jamie it was Barney's.  Don't roll your eyes though... I think one of my favorite pictures of the year is the last one.  They're at the craps table, a favorite of Jamie's.  Amy's grabbing the cash, he's rolling, the crowd's drinking... picture perfect.  I love it when a couple has a "place" or a "thing" or theirs. Something uniquely them.  Congrats Amy and Jamie. Picture perfect day.  :)












1 comment:

Laura said...

love the crap table picture!! that would like great in their 'game room' or 'man cave' if they have one! great job, yet again!