Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Night Light." is here!

I've been inspired beyond my traditional boundaries and am "embracing the grain" -- of photos, of course. Yes, these all were taken at night. No flash... all natur-al... just the way I like it... raw, romantic and duo-toned. It's art. Something to hang on your wall and have company ask... "Is that you??? Or is that from Pier 1???" I would like to say it's originally, but I must give credit to Jodified (your a genius!)

I love it. It totally reaches back to that original love--no kids. Remember when it was just the two of you? (I know it's hard... mine's just a year and a half and I have a hard time myself!) This is that--the two of you. Something that's just yours. Or maybe you don't have kids and have all kids of puppy love to share... this is it.

If you're interested, send me a message. Better yet, call. There will be a special--tomorrow I'll post more info. on that.

To Peter--thanks for humoring me and playing along. Erin, thanks for the inspiration. You keep finding and I'll keep taking!











1 comment:

Jodie Allen said...

those look amazing! great great job!