Thursday, April 8, 2010

Craig Family Fun!

Let me introduce you to some of my favorite people... first, there's Ellie. Ellie holds a special place in my heart. She was the first of the kids -- you know -- when all your friends start having babies, well.. she was the first. She's smart, she loves nature, she's inquisitive, she loves comic books, she loves wearing a hot pink skirt with a Ramone's t-shirt, she'll eat vegetables over potatoes any day of the week and she has an imagination unlike any other. Here she is--






And next there's Lydia. Lydia is easy going. Not quite the firecracker Ellie was as a baby... more laid back. She can bend her ear into a fortune cookie (just like Mama), giggles at big sister when she charges and loves any and all table food. Meet Lydia!






And here's the crew. Peter and Erin are some of the best friends my husband and I have. Erin helps me WHENEVER I need it (babysitting, cleaning, whatever!) Everyone needs a friend like her.  Peter takes Josh off my hands when he's driving me crazy--in those moments where he just needs to get out of the house so I can get some stuff done (I mean that in a totally loving way.)  And best of all, we get to enjoy their company every Monday over dinner. Thank you so much guys! I love you and am so thankful for all your support!!! Here's just a little peek...  






No comments: