Monday, April 26, 2010

Kara + Steve

When I first started shooting weddings, I knew all of my brides--in fact, most were friends, or a friend of a friend.  I didn't have a studio or lots of fancy stuff at the time.  To be honest, they just knew I was creative and could run a SLR.  Fast forward to now, 4 years later... I don't know the majority of my clients when they book. Of course that changes pretty fast, but the whole process is different from back then (in a good way of course!) But... I have an exception this summer--Kara. Kara and I went to college together.  We were in the same sorority.  Don't roll your eyes; it wasn't lame, I promise.  She now lives in Columbia so we don't get to see each other nearly as much as I'd like. But I'm really excited to be shooting her big day. She and Steve paid me a visit last week to take some engagement pictures.  They are both so kind and so fantastic and best of all... so in love. Here's your peek Kara and Steve! I'm dropping everything in the mail, so you'll get to see everything soon. HUGS!!!  

















No comments: