Monday, October 20, 2008

Time Flies...

It has been entirely too long since I posted last! Time flies while I'm sitting at the computer editing pictures--cropping here, filters there... 2 hours later... ooops--forgot to post again! However, I've now put blogging on my "to do" list, so hopefully I can keep everyone more informed of what's new (pictures and otherwise!)

Brecken is now 6 months old! Life as a Mommy is amazing. It's this cool club that only other parents understand. I highly encourage it for all married folk (just get some "alone" time in doing what you want before you take the plunge!) Everyday I just stare in awe at how smart Brecken is becoming. His newest trick is raising his arms above his head and then flapping them... in other words, flying. Sounds minimal, but exciting to watch as he learns how to use his arms more and more. 

We visited the Soldiers and Sailors Home recently with Aunt Tiff.  We actually went twice in one day. Brecken was uncooperative the first time (little did we know the next day he would get his first tooth!) but the second time was much more fruitful. Here's some pics... 
Aunt Tiffy took this one... it's nice to have her snap a couple of us since I'm behind the camera 99.9% of the time!

No comments: