Friday, March 6, 2009

2010 Updates...

I've been getting a lot of requests for packages... I'm not really the "package"-type of girl. I don't like to think of anything I do boxed in to a standard restraint. However, I am about pleasing, so I've come up with my first two packages. The third (the two shooter package) is on it's way too, so keep tuned in.

Option 1 - $1500
Engagement Session
Complete set of high-res files with reproduction rights (engagement)
Up to 8 Hours of wedding coverage
Set of 4"x6" prints of all wedding images
Private Web Gallery
Complete set of high-res files with reproduction rights (wedding)

Option 2 - $1250
Up to 5 Hours of wedding coverage
Set of 4"x6" prints of all wedding images 
Private Web Gallery
Complete set of high-res files with reproduction rights (wedding)

And of course, I have all sorts of fun other goodies--coffee table albums, gallery wraps, thank yous, ale carte prints... and the list goes on.

No comments: