Sunday, July 12, 2009

A Celebrity!

Often times, I don't meet the groom-to-be until the engagement session (choosing the photographer is often left up to the bride in many of my cases.) This was the situation for Jenny and Derek. However, when they pulled up, I knew right away he was a familiar face. You might recognize him from the local Peter's auto body commercials. Now let me just tell you... Derek was one of the most friendly guys around--as was Jenny. We hung out after the shoot to talk architecture and Quincy's downtown potential (and sad business turnover.) They were the type you could strike up a conversation with at some random event and become quick friends before you know it. So... with that said, if you need auto body work, do as I will--go see Derek at Peters ;)






No comments: