Monday, March 8, 2010

Rachel + Lance

First, I must apologize. Rachel and Lance, I'm long overdue and that's lame... while excuses don't make anything better, the studio is sooooo close to opening, I'm spending so much time trying to organize, decorate, configure... ugh... my to do list is entirely too long. While I hate my husband being gone, it's probably best he's in Vegas this week. At least that way I don't feel bad about staying up late editing and neglecting spending time with him. 


Okay, back to the newly weds. Rachel and Lance were so nice, incredibly nice... genuinely thoughtful people. The kind that make you want to be better yourself. I enjoyed every moment I spent with these two. They were brave enough to step outside for a couple minutes here and there in the frigid February temps--it was well worth it! Here's a little preview; I have sooo many I want to show you... can't wait until you see them all!