Monday, August 31, 2009

The Smiths

Today is a super crazy day... somehow I always manage to schedule multiple sessions on days I need to go to the grocery store, post office and a variety of other places. I think all working Moms probably feel like this?!? However---I definitely wanted to get this on the blog. I had the Smiths a couple of weeks ago. The eldest son, Isaac, headed off for duty the day after I shot these. I wanted to give him thanks as well as all the family. I know how emotionally draining this is on a family (especially spouses!) and I want to send prayers and love to all the Smiths. I hope the pictures bring you lots of smiles and reminders of how awesome you guys are while Isaac is away. While you're reading this and looking at the pictures... think of them!















1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks Tieraney for you well wishes! Isaac and Brittany are settling down in their new place. I am so glad we were able to get these pictures done before they left. I'll look through them often. The next thing I have to do is to get my passport! Thanks again!
Denise