Thursday, December 10, 2009

Landon braves the dark.

The Deeges were one of the first families to get a peek at c. yellow's future studio. However, they were looking at it in it's soon former glory... the strong odor of incense, the bare white walls and the dark, stripped down apartment upstairs. We shot most everything on a white backdrop downstairs, but ventured up to use the exposed brick in a few shots. I think we scared poor Landon. It was cold, dark and dusty in the apartment. I really can't blame him though. I'm not very fond of seeing it in that shape either. But... I guess it always gets worse before it gets better!

And PS... I absolutely LOVE the pic of all of them laying on the floor with Blaine getting Landon in the nose... poor Landon was a sweetheart and of course doesn't deserve anything of the likes, but I'm just in love with the family dynamics in that one!


No comments: