Thursday, December 10, 2009

Williams down! 5 to go!

I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I haven't been caught up in literally 8 months. I am so blessed and am in no way shape or form complaining... I'm very thankful for all of you out there reading my blog, looking at my pictures and even better -- all of you getting your pictures taken! I absolutely LOVE my job and without you, c. yellow wouldn't be moving forward at the rate I am. But... I really, really like Christmas. I really don't like winter (I despise being cold) and find Christmas one of the few gems in winter. Thus, I like to have some time for baking cookies, wrapping pretty presents, shopping, listening to Christmas music and spending some time with family... just soaking this time of the year up. I'm down to five folders sitting on my desktop -- a very, very good number. A number I hope to tackle by the end of this weekend. I feel like I just keep posting, posting, posting -- but... I want everyone to get a peek!


Little Jackson just recently joined the Williams family making them 4. Little Reagan is adjusting and was a good sport during the session. I think my favorite part was watching her "read" to Jackson. He sat and watched her so intently... it's such a warm feeling... siblings are the best -- no matter what the age.


No comments: