Monday, July 19, 2010

Round 2: Alanna + Drew


Poor Alanna had one of every bride's nightmares actually come true--her photographer cancelled on her!  I don't know the exact reason, but as a photographer... wow... I go into panic mode if I'm 30 second late, let alone cancel on someone just weeks before the wedding!  Ahhh!  I'll say no more than that since I don't know the circumstances, but God was totally moving in this situation.  I just happened to have her date available since Jessica and Will got married a couple weeks early (remember the blog about early deployment for him?)  I've never had a bride move up the date and then have another move in last minute, like I said--total God moment there. But in any case, we got her and Drew taken care of!  Take a peek from their big day!






























1 comment:

Callie Page Photography said...

wow. These are amazing. Great work, buddy.