Thursday, July 22, 2010

When a Mom isn't looking...

Don't you just feel totally lame some days??? Please tell me someone else does too... yes? Maybe?  Today I was walking over to my sister's (just down the alley) with Brecken.  We've barely crossed the street and he's already asking me to hold him--What??? Why??? You're a big boy. You can't walk today?  After some questioning, I come to realize that his shoes are too small.  Ahhh!  Talk about feeling horrible!  Poor kid doesn't want to walk because his shoes are squeezing his toes.  Okay, so that's it. Story of my day. So... I've been on the hunt today for new shoes all the while thinking... I gotta get these sessions edited!  I'm so behind!  Then, I just breathe.  So I must apologize Amy and Jamie.  This really doesn't have much to do with you other than to tell you that I'm real.  You should have had these days ago, but life has just gotten in the way.  I'm sorry.  Enjoy! 



No comments: