Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Baby #2 at the studio!

Jumpin' for joy... I'm pregnant with Baby #2!  Brecken has so gracefully told most of our friends that, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy," so I'd thought I'd share with you.  So don't be completely thrown off when I show up to your winter wedding/session sporting some awesome maternity pants ;)  because we all know how lovely maternity pants can be (feel the sarcasm here??)  However, that does happen to be a bit better than the stage I'm in now... did she gain some weight?  Is that a beer gut?  All you Mommies out there are laughing because you most definitely have been there. I'm feeling much better than I did weeks ago and I'm ready to keep rolling with some awesome weddings to finish the year. Come March though... I think I'll be taking some time off to snuggle a squish baby!  Yay!  To finish, I thought I share a couple updated pics of my first baby, Brecken. 













No comments: