Friday, September 17, 2010

D & T--I just can't get you off my mind!

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm obsessive in nature.  The clothes in my closet are sorted by season and color, I can't sleep unless the dishes are put away, the seam on my socks cannot be crooked in any way shape or form--I will stop whatever activity I'm doing to straighten them, I sort my receipts, my cash, my bills... I get tired of my endless thinking at times. I tell you this because I carried Danielle and Tim around with me ALL week. I've been behind (who isn't?!?) and in order to catch up and rest my mind, I've taken my lap top with me EVERYWHERE... to the surgery center--my sister had knee surgery this week, to various doctor appointments, to lunch, to sporting events... it's been everywhere!  However, I am finding relief even now when I type knowing that another wedding is being safely tucked away into the archives :)  Danielle and Tim, I've thought of you constantly this week--you had an amazing day and I'm really so thankful that I got to document it. Beautiful.











No comments: