Friday, September 3, 2010

O'Banions before I sleep.

I'm exhausted.  Crazy, fun week.  I'm so ready to crawl in bed, but the thought of not getting to share the O'Banion's pictures with you really would keep me awake tonight.  Dorky isn't it?  I would let a blog post keep me up at night??? Well, I roll my eyes at myself sometimes too.  But, I feel that way nearly every time I finish editing a wedding.  Not going to lie--they are my favorite ;)  It's always about that hopeless romantic deep inside of me.  Nicole and Matt's wedding was no exception to that.  I'm sharing a lot of my "vintage" portraits with you. I don't get to use that filter often.  It has to be just right--the right colors, the right mood, the right setting--it has to fit the bride.  It does Nicole, a natural beauty.  Before I ramble, I must share so I can sleep!  Enjoy the peek!











No comments: