Friday, June 25, 2010

Cheers to Mommies in pictures!

I can't generalize for everyone, but it seems to be pretty common that Mommies never make the picture.  Meaning... of all the snap shots we have lying around our house, they are either of Brecken or Josh and Brecken; I just don't make the picture a lot of times because I'm the one with the camera!  Not just because I'm a photographer, more than anything, because I'm the Mom and it's important to have candids of Brecken. If I'm in a picture, it's because I've made a point to give the camera to someone else so I can be in it. Jamie feels the same way :)  She and her crew came to visit me not too long ago down at the studio. Here's their family pics! 


And PS--make sure you get in some of the pictures!  Even if it is more work :)






No comments: