Thursday, June 10, 2010

Missin' the Rectors.

This session was a special one.  The Rectors have been a part of my life for nearly 5 years now. Nathan married Josh and I, Jayme has been one of my sister's best friends and confidants, and their children... well... they are gorgeous, fun, giggling amazing little ones.  So many right now are reading this with the same sadness I feel writing it--they are leaving our church and heading off to the west coast. Nathan is taking a job as senior pastor. Their lives have already blessed so many and this is just another step in God's plan.  I (and soooo many more) love you guys so much!!!  You will be missed!!!  









1 comment:

ret said...

These are all GREAT. They move beyond a snap shot and capture the essence of who they are...so very lovely...