Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hannah rocks Shawn.

It's just a good week.  First Jordan and Sarah's AWEsome ceremony and then Hannah.  Not only was she yet another gorgeous girl to walk through those studio doors... she plays the guitar, and not just any kind of music -- Shawn McDonald!  If you have never heard him, look him up--in particular, "Free".  I put the CD up a while back and hadn't listened to it, but after our session it's been playing constantly down at 622 Maine. God is good and he is listening. I gotta be honest, I was definitely playing the pity card a little bit ago--just in a funk.  Nothing horribly wrong, just felt like I had a lot on my plate and was being pulled a lot of different directions. And then to top it off, I heard rumors I was slow (2 to 3 weeks to get weddings DONE, completely done, seriously?!?) My feelings were hurt.  However, not feeling that way anymore.  I have soooo much to be thankful for and so much to give.  Including Hannah's sneak peek...















































No comments: