Monday, May 10, 2010

Leave a comment & vote for your favorite!

I invited little Miss B. to the studio last week to model for me.  She was everything I hoped she'd be; I have so many pictures with so many expressions... I don't know how to even choose. I'm going to put a couple up at the studio and around town. Leave a comment and vote for your favorite!   

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7

Photo #8

Photo #9

Photo #10

Photo #11

Photo #12

Photo #13

Photo #14

Photo #15

Photo #16

8 comments:

Callie Page Photography said...

wowza! Love photo #15. It says so much.

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome!!! That little girl is beautiful and very photogenic!!! You really captured her personality and playfulness. I think my favorite is #12, because of the contrast between light and dark, but I love the ones of her with her mother too, because you can see the love between them.

Unknown said...

#5 #12 #13. I love #13 because this is how I see Bella. A little sassy! #5 because Leigh and Bella are a great team. These are great photos you did an amazing job. But with a subject like Bella I'm sure it was not hard!

Jessica Loos said...

It's hard to pick just one. I love many of them for many reasons!!!! I'll pick #6 if I have to pick just one!

Julia said...

#15--love it!

Meashy said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I think I like 5 and 15 the best. They are all gorgeous and so genuine.

Unknown said...

9 and 11 :) Leigh, youand Ms. Bella are absolutely precious. What a blessing she is to your entire family! She's a dolly.

Laura said...

I really like #10 AND #15. SOOO beautiful!!!