Friday, May 14, 2010

Tim + Danielle

Oh dear... I'm slipping.  I feel like I'm in a fog this morning and I don't have time for it!  I've had 4 appointments this morning and more coming. And to make matters worse, my little guy didn't want to go to the sitters this morning. Oh waaaa some say, but he's going through this phase where he screams whenever I leave him and "dog gone it" (like Jet and Cord always say)... that's just hard on a Mama.

But, back to the grindstone. Meet Tim and Danielle. They are long overdue for their preview!  The rained threatened us, but never let loose -- thank heavens, since they traveled all the way from Champaign. There are so many good ones, it's hard picking just a couple to show. However, I'm totally digging my new found "blue wall."  Check it out!








No comments: