Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh Such a Small World!

Josh always teases me about how many people I know and how no matter what city we're in, we're bound to see someone who knows me (of course that's not true)... it's kind of our running joke.  I don't like to prove myself wrong and him right, but Dan is the "7th Degree of Kevin Bacon" of that scenario. My Dad lives in Lewistown, IL -- a good hour and 30 minute trip from Quincy.  He worked (just retired) for the correctional facility there in Canton. I just took engagement pictures of Kylie and Dan. As we were talking, getting to know each other, I realized that Dan works with my Dad! What are the odds?!?  And no, my Dad didn't tell him about me--the prison isn't exactly the sort of place you pass around business cards ;)   In any case, here's Dan along with his beautiful bride-to-be, Kylie!











No comments: